EXOGROUP is a set of companies made up of +150 talents and offering a wide range of services within the digital business landscape with headquarters in Barcelona and offices in Dublin, Porto, Valencia, Madrid, Tarragona and Buenos Aires.
We are revolutionising the online ad-serving industry for advertisers, publishers and networks alike and are seeking to recruit a Talent Acquisition and Retention Specialist for our Barcelona office.
The Recruitment and Retention specialist takes care of the full-cycle recruiting activities, coordinates all the onboarding initiatives to make sure the new employees feel welcomed and ensures new staff are effectively engaging in.
- Manages the full-cycle of recruitment processes.
- Keeps Recruitment metrics up-to-date to be presented at the end of each quarter.
- Works closely with the Marketing team in order to improve EXOGROUP reputation as a top employer and implements initiatives to improve our employer branding.
- Suggests improvements to be applied to our referral program in order to encourage current employees to recommend.
- Coordinates new arrivals and ensures that all aspects needed for the first day are ready.
- Makes sure new employees are provided with the agenda including trainings and shadowings for the first weeks in the company.
- Keeps information and contents included in the Onboarding training up-to-date for all companies within the Group.
- Implements new initiatives in order to enhance new employee’s experience.
- Conducts follow-up interviews with employees through their first year to support and identify any needs.
- Keeps track of the feedback obtained from the follow-up and exit interviews and prepares metrics to be shared with the HR Team.
4. Other projects
- Takes part of other projects that take place within the department.
What we offer:
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up +30 nationalities. We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Torre Mapfre, one of Barcelona's world-renowned landmarks, located right on the city's seafront. Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a competitive salary.
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
Our company benefits: Flexitime - Private health insurance - Your Birthday off as a paid holiday - Flexible compensation plan: travel, meals & childcare - EXOGROUP University, our in-house training - Employee referral program bonus - Off-site team building days out - Office games room/chill-out zone - Organic fruit - Friday team breakfast - Yoga classes - Massages - English & Spanish classes - Subsidised lunches
The companies that are part of EXOGROUP are the data controllers regarding your personal data, in order to consider your application for present or future vacancies in our organization. For more information about the processing of your personal data and on how to exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, portability and opposition please visit the Protection Informative Clause Candidates.
Your application was submitted successfully.